South Africa's Best Quality Sweets and Snacks
Cartoon Candy is a South African based sweets and snacks manufacturer that has been in the industry for over 16 years. Starting off in a modest factory, we have become one of the biggest one-stop-shop sweets and snacks manufacturers in South Africa. We take pride in offering top quality, industry-competitive pricing and locally-made products to all our customers. This forms the cornerstone of our successful business.
Meet Cartoon Candy:
- Cartoon Candy was established in May 1999.
- We are the only manufacturer in the country that produces both sweets and snack products under one roof, bringing you a unique one-stop-shop solution.
- We are small enough to be flexible, but big enough to deliver.
- We really believe that “local is lekker”, so we make all our products right here, in South Africa.
- We use only the BEST ingredients in all our sweets and snacks.
- Understanding our customers is one of our key strengths; with over 20 years experience in the market, we know our stuff.
- We are flexible and quick to provide tailor-made solutions for various personalised services.
- We run our own fleet of vehicles that delivers our products to our customers quickly and reliably.
- Cartoon Candy stands for quality, reliability, locally-produced value. No exceptions. Ever.
- We are committed to quality.
- We are dedicated to delivering excellent products and services.
- Our customers are central to everything we do.
- We strive to rise above the highest industry standards (by surpassing applicable regulations and holding ourselves to our promise of quality and value).
We make things happen:
- We are market leaders in the sweets and snacks industry.
- We produce innovative, first-to-market sweets and snacks.
- We are creative with flavours, packaging and new ideas that are fresh and unique.
- We listen to our customers.
Our Social Responsibility:
- We create a fair and equitable environment for our people
- We help those in our community who are less fortunate than us
- We look after our planet